Strolling Gion (Geisha district) night tour & Dinner with Miko
Gion is one of the major Hanamachi (Geisha district also famous for apprentice geisha) in Kyoto, and has a Kabuki theater called Minamiza.
You can enjoy strolling around Geisha district where only local people knows night spot. The greatest feature of this tour is that you can enjoy having Kyoto cuisine with Maiko. We provide you unforgettable fun night in Kyoto!
- Tour Rate : 19,000JPY/Person
- Duration : 3hours
- Time : 18:00～21:00 (Summer time) / 17:00～20:00 (Winter time)
- Included fee with tour : Guide, Dinner, Insurance
- Number of Participants : Max : 12 / Min : 3
- Meeting Point : Shuttle Bus station for airport in front of Kyoto Station Hachijyoguchi 〈MAP〉
※We will send you detail information after your reservation.
- Tour Information : This tour will operate throughout the year.
- Reservation Deadline : 7day before
If you have any questions or want to reservation, Please contact
- Strolling Hanamachi where we recommend
- Dine Gion savoring gourmet Kyoto cuisine and get a rare chance to see maiko perform!
- Owner of Mitoko restaurant, he is a artist of night engagement that liven up Ozashiki-Asobi.
Please wear comfortable clothes on the day.
Full refund 5 days prior to have your activity, except fees
- Must be made 5 full days prior to 12:00AM local time the day your experience is scheduled.
※ For example, if your experience is scheduled for Wednesday, cancel by the previous.
hursday at midnight (Friday 12:00 AM in the experience’s time zone) for a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 5 days in advance, the experience is nonrefundable.We will charge 30% of the fee as cancellation fees.
- If you cancel less than 2days in advance, we will charge 100% of the fee as cancellation fees.
We can arrange your private tour according to your needs such as your pace and budget.