Samurai History & Foodie Tour
We trace the history of “Samurai” and explore street food of Kyoto! What comes to mind when you hear Kyoto? You image the nobility town, may be.
But Kyoto has a long history and many years. Therefore there are many histories connected.You enjoy Kyoto history and experience Japanese foodie that "one bowl of soup and one side dish" with a traditional meal.
- Tour Rate : 7,500JPY/Person
- Duration : 2.5hours
- Time : 09:30～12:00 / 13:30～15:00
- Included fee with tour : Guide, Insurance, entrance fee
- Number of Participants : Max : 15 / Min : 3
- Meeting Point : Shuttle Bus station for airport in front of Kyoto Station Hachijyoguchi 〈MAP〉
※We will send you detail information after your reservation.
- Tour Information : This tour will operate throughout the year.
- Reservation Deadline : 7day before
If you have any questions or want to reservation, Please contact
- It is infiltrated by Nijo-jo Castle Tokugawa family to inherit the shogunate , the only remains of an ancient structure!
- Were ShowGun and emperor, which strong?
- We try out Street food!
Please wear comfortable clothes on the day.
Full refund 5 days prior to have your activity, except fees
- Must be made 5 full days prior to 12:00AM local time the day your experience is scheduled.
※ For example, if your experience is scheduled for Wednesday, cancel by the previous.
hursday at midnight (Friday 12:00 AM in the experience’s time zone) for a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 5 days in advance, the experience is nonrefundable.We will charge 30% of the fee as cancellation fees.
- If you cancel less than 2days in advance, we will charge 100% of the fee as cancellation fees.
We can arrange your private tour according to your needs such as your pace and budget.